Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day Two

Did you change your clocks today?

The time change takes a while for me to get used to. This year I am taking advantage of my early wake ups to get in a little more writing. I tried to upload my word count last night but the site is in glitch mode and only the word count went in, not the body of my writing. It's no big deal. I know that things will sync together soon. I was just all excited to post what I had done even if it didn't quite meet the minimum daily requirement. After a long day at work I'm ready to get back to it. My word count is suppose to be 3000 by tomorrow morning. I've got a couple of hours to work with. But it is Sunday night. And as any mother knows that's the night to get things together for the school week. At this early stage I'm still game for the challenge. Lets see how I do by the end of the week.

No comments: