Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 29 -- Mad Dash for the Finish Line

Tonight is the final push to write. There is tomorrow but I won't reach the goal of 50k. Tonight I reach for 20k and maybe more. Tomorrow I just keep going but I don't get to post the whole thing. It wasn't a wasted effort by a long shot. I learned more about myself and my writing then I really wanted to know. And what I learned is that it is a lot more hard work than I ever truly realized. I won't quit but I have reevaluated my abilities as a writer. I need to test myself more and as my mother would say, I need to knuckle down if I truly want it. So this is me, knuckling down to a writing schedule that needs to be constant and at the same time flexible. Is that another oxymoron moment in my life? Sure why not. 20,093

No comments: