Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 16 -- Snake Eyes

So today I learned it's all the roll of the dice, the flip of a coin, the turn of a card. What ever you want to call it, life has a way of messing with your plans. I would love to blame it on my job, my kids or my life in general but the truth is I'm the one to blame. I'm not going to make it to the goal. I've cheated, fudged and talked myself out of writing so many times I know my original goal is beyond reach. I have not given up!! I have been given permission by the holy high mucky-muck to shoot for a smaller goal. So now my new goal is 30k and my count right now means I am half way, for real. I have to deal with real life for a little while but I will be back later to work on my journey through writer land. Think good thoughts and send good vibes.

No comments: