Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 4 -- Decisions

Did you vote today?

Today is a day of decisions. Choices have to be made. With the finial outcome only hours away.

While I write I also have decisions to make. Plot points need to be figured out. The directions in life that my characters take can shape the whole story. I worry if I am making the right choices. It is very much like real life. I tried to work up an outline of my story but I kept going off on little writing tangents and forgot to KISS(keep it simple stupid) it. Now that I am knee deep in the writing some of what I did is useful but mostly what is coming out is what is affectionately know as "By the Seat of Your Pants" writing. Now isn't that a great visual. At this point in the writing I don't care how I do it just as long as it keeps coming. My finial outcome won't be tallied until the last day of November.

No comments: