Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 30 -- The Final Push

So this is the end of my participation in this years NaNoWriMo. Say it ain't so. What a wild ride. I did not do it justice. So much to do in so little time. You get the picture. I hope to do this again next year and do a better showing of it. Next year I should spend some time before the start, working on my outline or at least a synopsis of the story I want to write. Also I was worried about having to actually write it on the WriMo site. I know how thing work now and I won't be so afraid of what I actually write. Its all on an honor system until you cross that final count and can actually cut and paste that 50k into that little block.

And even though the WriMo is over I will go on as if the end never happened.

I will continue to write this blog as well. Maybe not with the intensity of this past month but with the intention of continuing to support and cheer myself on.

No comments: