Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 15 -- The Big Half Way


Whats the old saying? Half full or half empty. In this case it would be half way over or half way to go. It puts the big spot light on it all. This could be the defining moment in my challenge. I know from this point on that if I want to make the goal I have to write almost twice as much each day to reach the 50k. When I'm at the computer I loose focus and direction but away from the keyboard my outline is quickly taking shape. I still lean toward the pen and paper better than the HP. I hope this will change with time or I will be left behind without proper transportation on the information super highway. I give myself some credit because only two years ago I had no clue how to do what I am doing right now. But for every one new thing I learn to do there are three more newest thing to learn about. And even though these things are meant to be used to get the word out about your writing I sometimes wonder if I could turn all my blog writing into what I do. And then as usual as soon as I think something like that I see that someone beat me to it. So I just keep writing and thinking and try my best to get past that half way mark.

No comments: