Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Funny Story


Let me tell you a funny story. I sat down tonight at the kitchen table to do some actual writing. Keeping in mind the co-writers that usually sit in the other chairs and that they were absent, I began to write. Of course I had to check my email first and then I moved on to Facebook and after too long a time I gently reminded myself to get back on track. That worked for about thirty minutes and then I had an epiphany. My eldest had recently moved out and it was time I repossessed his room to write in. I spent the next hour scrubbing and polishing the long abused desk and found a usable chair and dug in.


Reminded of “The Three Bears” and the girl with the golden hair it all felt just right. The writing Karma just flowed so nice. Another hour and two pages later it was time to stop. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: